At Watershed Wellness, we combine therapeutic massage with relaxation and find this approach to be very effective for a wide variety of conditions.
The Watershed Wellness Massage
The Watershed Massage integrates our knowledge of various modalities and many years of experience to create the massage that is perfect for you. Your needs aren’t constant, and we happily adapt to whatever you are needing for that session
The massage therapists at Watershed Wellness have all been trained in a variety of techniques. Depending on your needs, your massage may include any of the following modalities. Swedish Massage […]
Massage: Frequently Asked Questions
We’re so glad that you’re interested in learning more about massage therapy, and specifically massage therapy at Watershed Wellness. We’ve written a few articles that may answer questions you may […]
Self Care Resources
You will get the most benefit from your care at Watershed Wellness if you spend some time on supportive self-care. We have created this online video library of self-care techniques […]
Useful Information about Your Massage Appointment
Latest Articles About Massage
- Our new cancellation policy
- WW Podcast episode 13 – Eric & Amanda talk about non-judgment in holistic healthcare
- New to Massage at Watershed Wellness in Astoria?
- Massage for Stress Relief – It’s a Real Thing
- How to Get a Great Massage
- 10 Years In: What I’ve Learned from Massage
- Massage : luxurious – but much more than a luxury
- Does Getting Naked Make You Nervous? A Massage Therapy Primer.