About the podcast
This podcast explores topics related to holistic medicine, skincare, movement and overall health & wellness using a conversational, casual style. Eric Grey is the primary interviewer, and so far, we've kept all episodes focused on our practitioners. In the near future, we plan to have conversations with interesting people both in the North Coast region and elsewhere.
We produce podcasts as often as we can, usually twice per month and you can subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, and Stitcher. You can also add our podcast to most podcast apps by using our RSS feed URL :
Season 3 (2023) Episode Archive
Season 2 (2022) Episode Archive
- Acupuncture and moxibustion for the treatment of all kinds of pain
- Always learning – a conversation with Dr. Melinda Nickels, ND, LAc
- Naturopathic Medicine : Essentials & Peculiarities
- Staying inspired & bringing holistic skincare to the whole community
- Excellent Massage Therapy Goals & Principles with Amanda Barp, LMT
- Tia McBride, LMT discusses the importance of therapeutic breast massage
- Amanda Koennecke discusses autumn skincare, the spooky season & esthetics expansion
- From cruise ships to Texas to the rainy North Coast – An intro to Ryan McAfee, LAc
- Eric Grey introduces the Chinese medicine concept of organ systems
- Amanda Koennecke discusses rosehips, winter skincare & our food drive!
- Eric Grey discusses the mysterious and unique Triple Burner organ system
- The Gallbladder through the symbolism of Chinese medicine
Season 1 (2017-2019) Episode Archive
Here is a selection of our older episodes. A couple are done with practitioners no longer with WW, but they are still relevant to what we do at the clinic & interesting! These are not available on our newest podcast page with Buzzsprout, nor in most podcast apps. However, we are making them available as downloads at the links below.
- Our approach to health, healing, and patients
- Rowan Everard, LAc, emotional healing and LGBT community (Rowan is no longer with WW)
- Eric Grey, MS, LAc discusses 3 tips and 4 tricks to make lifestyle changes that last
- Dr. DeAun Nelson and Health at Every Size (DeAun is no longer with WW)
- Eric Grey is back to discuss 3 common misconceptions about acupuncture and Chinese herbs
- Eric Grey, LAc discusses chronic pain relief and the patient-practitioner relationship
- Eric & Amanda talk about non-judgment in holistic healthcare
- Amanda Koennecke, LE discusses facial health basics & skincare simplicity
- Amanda Koennecke, LE and summer skin pitfalls + maintaining a routine
- Amanda Koennecke lays out the foundations of her unique approach to skin care
- Rowan Everard and the anatomy of an acupuncture appointment
If you have an idea or comment for the podcast
Please head over to our contact page and let us know!