- You can schedule by phone at 503-974-0914 during our reception hours, 9:30am-5:30pm M-Sat. If you reach voicemail we will get back to you as quickly as possible, so leave a detailed message.
- You can also reach us by email during the same timeframe.
We also have online scheduling!
Note : We recently changed our online scheduling software from Unified Practice to Jane App. Existing patients will need to set up your patient portal to manage your appointments and change any web bookmarks or anything else containing our old scheduling software information. All existing patients should have received two emails about this transition – one from us and one from Jane App. If you run into any difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
There are some constraints on what types of appointments can be scheduled online, please see the section below for that information.
What can be scheduled online?
- New patient appointments for:
- Massage with Melissa Henige (currently unable to bill insurance other than MVA or Workers Comp claims), read on our website or call for more details)
- Facials with Amanda Koennecke and Lilly Galles
- New patient appointments for all other modalities must be scheduled by phone or email, this helps ensure you are matched with the appropriate provider and that any special new patient steps are taken. In some cases, these appointments are restricted because the practitioner is currently maintaining a wait-list.
- Existing patient appointments (follow-ups) for:
For all other practitioners and appointment types, contact the clinic directly during normal business hours (Monday-Sunday 9:30a-5:30p).
Important notes about Insurance Billing
- To see if the practitioner you want to book with takes your insurance, please check out our insurance info page.
- We are happy to provide in-house insurance billing, but you are responsible for knowing and tracking your benefits. Some of our practitioners do not take insurance, or take different plans than one another. We also constantly evaluate and change our available insurance plans to ensure we can remain solvent & in the community serving you and try to keep patients aware of all changes.
- MEDICARE WILL NOT COVER NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE, ACUPUNCTURE OR MASSAGE THERAPY AT OUR FACILITY. We are sorry this is the case, but it is the case! If you strongly believe you have coverage please call to discuss it with us prior to scheduling so we can make sure there are no unwelcome surprises.